Enchanting and impressive, amazing and glamorous, the Grande Albergo delle Rose, “Grand Hotel of Roses” in Italian, began its glorious course through history on the 24th of May 1927. The Island of the Knights was acquiring one of its emblematic buildings, created with the ambition “to exude sun and wave like the Aegean sea”, and destined to become a historic landmark.
The Grande Albergo delle Rose was known as “The Dream of the East” as it soon became the most sought-after attraction of the international jet set and a fashionable travel destination. Prominent figures of local and international political, cultural and social life honored the hotel with their presence.
75 years later, the legend of the Grande Albergo delle Rose is reborn. Fully renovated by the famous Italian architects and designers Giuseppe Molinari and Nicoletta Demolli in May 2002, the hotel reopened its doors to a discerning clientele, having retained all the splendour of its glorious past. Guests delight in distinctive luxury within every corner of the establishment, experiencing unmatched service from the moment they arrive until the moment they depart, taking with them treasured memories of an unforgettable stay.